An engineering and construction for life sciences and health enterprise came to us with the following research objectives:
- Understanding and analyzing client views and opinions on the market.
- Mapping out the customer journey and the decision-making process when selecting vendors
- Defining the competition landscape and the perception of the players in the market.
- Probing into the image of the company, its attributes, and values
Given this research profile, we embarked on the qualitative research with in-depth interviews in the United States, Spain, Mexico, Germany, France, Ireland, and India to grasp on the best possible overall context regarding the enterprise.
Market Landscape research findings:
- Considering this was during the Covid-19 pandemic. Many companies have been directly or indirectly involved in the production of vaccines.
- Basic supply of the raw materials had been affected.
- The routine at the work sites had been affected as a direct consequence of new restrictions and working from home.
- The main criteria to segment the market is
- Geographical location and ‘scope of the company’ (size and ability to provide full-package solutions) are also mentioned as secondary criteria to segment the market.
Brand Image research findings:
- Communication: Positive attitude and approach
- Unknown portfolio: The image of products and services are not clear.
- Perceived to have a lack of resources in order to deliver a top response.
Given the previously explained findings, the enterprise had a clear outlook into their weaknesses within the landscape, image and the customer journey considering the stakeholders and companies relevant to their sector.